Having known the joys of working in a great environment full of intensely dedicated and creative people, I have the decidedly simple goal of continuing to work with intensely dedicated and creative people.
1999 to present
Web Designer, Flash Designer
* Web design, Flash and coding clients include The San Jose Mercury News, The San Francisco Examiner (Hearst), GlobalMindshift of Palo Alto, the Oakland Museum of California, the Natural Resources Council of Maine, The Foundation for Global Community, Acterra.org, Lombardi Designs, eNews.org and Auction Drop.
1995 to 2001
* The San Jose Mercury News, The Mountain View Voice and Bike Magazine.
* The Insider.
San Francisco State University
* B.A. in Journalism, 1998.
<Awards and Recognitions>
* 2005 - Top-ten finalist in MoveOn.org's national Flash contest.
* 1997 - Bob Brown Memorial Scholarship.
* 1997 - Certificate of Special Merit for editorial writing from the William Randolph Hearst Foundation.
* 1989 - Twice awarded Honorable Mention for Editorial Writing from the Journalism Association of Community Colleges. Managing Editor of La Voz at De Anza College when the paper won first place for Overall Excellence from the Journalism Association of Community Colleges. Editor in Chief, 1990.
Proficient with a wide variety of multimedia tools including Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Sound Forge, HomeSite, BB Edit, TopStyle, PHP and MySql.